55 Gallon Drum Portable PowerVac
Thanks for your interest in this Doyle Vacuum product. Products are not available for purchase online. Please call us at 616-554-9555 to learn more or to purchase.
Feel free to drop us a message and we will do our best to get back with you within 48 hours.
Dual-Motor Vacuum Unit with Floor Wand / Brush and Standard Heavy-Duty Polyethylene Tank
Several models to choose from, depending on your specific application and power requirements…
Model 7200-STD-120 (Dual Motor)
- 110-120 Volts / 15.0 Amps
- 173 CFM (Airflow) / 95 Inches H O (Suction)
- 563 Maximum Air Watts
Model 7200-HP-120 (Dual Motor)
- 110-120 Volts / 24.0 Amps
- 200 CFM (Airflow) / 119 Inches H O (Suction)
- 846 Maximum Air Watts
Model 7200-HP-240 (Dual Motor)
- 220-240 Volts / 13.0 Amps
- 196 CFM (Airflow) / 113 Inches H O (Suction)
- 803 Maximum Air Watts
- Powder Coated Powerhead Assembly
- By-Pass Cooled Motors with Epoxy Coating on Fan Case and Air-Seal on Motor Bearings
- Pleated Cartridge Filter with Expanded-PTFE Surface Membrane is 99.7% Efficient at 0.3 microns (Drywall Dust is Approximately 0.5 microns). HEPA Grade.
- Rugged 18 Gallon Polyethylene Tank (or Powder Coated
- 25’ Power Cord
- Upholstery Tool and Crevice Tool
- 2.0” x 15’ Crush Proof Hose
- 15’, 25’ and 50’ Crush Proof Hoses (1.5” and 2.0”)
- Floor Wand and Tools (i.e. Floor Brushes, Squeegees, Carpet Tools, Carpet Tools, etc.)
Download printable Spec Sheet here.